Agenda coming soon...
If you would like to be a speaker at this event, please contact sean.collins@iQ-Hub.com, subject heading “Call for Presentation”.
- Economic Landscape & Market Review
- Cost Reduction and Operational Efficiency
- Recycling and Reuse
- Research and Innovation
- Technical Know-How
- Regulatory and Standards
- Understanding the economic fundamentals and making the business case for shale water management strategies
- Developing shale water management programs and evaluating the options while keeping OPEX down to a minimum
- Keeping in mind industry standards and regulatory considerations when developing water management programs
- Water is great business to be in!
- Examine the historical market comparing the water usage to the number of fracs being done year over year
- Demand for frac water in 2019. How high will demand rise?
- Challenges with frac water and looking at solutions
- Exchange business cards and get connected in short one-to-one meetings
- Start the conversation to arrange a more formal meeting later on in the conference
- Share your professional background and discuss your biggest business issues - Don't forget your business cards!
- Looking at new low-cost and low-risk solutions for shale producers in water treatment, recycling and reuse
- Addressing the challenges of reusing produced water in terms of logistics, water quality and fluid compatibility
- Evaluating the options and making choices for produced water treatment in line with industry standards
- Produced water re-use through effective handling, treatment and storage
- Identifying appropriate technology to meet required treated water specifications cost effectively
- Reducing produced water handling and disposal costs through pipeline and storage infrastructure
Orion Projects Inc.
- Case studies of success in the US Marcellus Shale - Produced water treatment and recycling
- Utilization of waste heat and/or associated gas as source of energy, creating a huge efficiency
- Recycling for production of alternative products and efficient transport of frac water
- Tracking trends in oil, gas, and water production
- Estimating quantity and quality of produced water
- Screening thermal and membrane treatment systems
- Planning recycle and reuse strategies based on supply and demand
The University of Oklahoma
- Learn how real time automation and control technology enables shale play water management systems work in unison to their fullest advantage to reduce project costs and lower QHSE risk.
- Examine how automated pump and valve systems, pressure limit controls, remote monitoring, real-time data access, and data logging are establishing a new standard for water movement, distribution, storage, and treatment operations.
- Understand the benefits and cost reductions achieved on produced water recycling projects where automation technologies and integrated service are employed.
- Water in and through oilfield equipment downhole and surface flow stations causes failures
- Water caused failures arise primarily through corrosion - accentuated by shut-ins and other upsets
- Water composition monitoring with corrosion detection give the data for predictive failure analytics
- Right-sizing the monitoring and detection system for Argentina conditions and why economics is key
Blade Energy Partners
- Addressing the challenge of selecting suitable biocides for frac fluid formulations
- Onsite, real time testing of biocide efficacy in frac source water can now be achieved with a recently developed, novel onsite rapid bacteria metabolism assay.
- An onsite, rapid bacteria testing method that makes it possible to evaluate frac biocides ability to kill and control bacteria prior to application
Schlumberger Production Technology
Key topics for 2020:
- Making an economic assessment for shale water management strategies
Understand the economic fundamentals and make the business case for shale water management strategies.
- Looking for low-cost and low-risk solutions in water treatment, recycling and reuse
Ensure a low-cost project is maintained throughout the water management process in light of the current oil price market.
- Evaluating the options and making choices in treatment for reuse and water disposal
Avoid the pitfalls and learn from recent results from shale water management experts to build the right water management plan.
- New technologies and technical know-how in shale water management operations
Explore the latest advances in water treatment, recycling and reuse and the tools available to improve on efficiencies and shale operations.
- Upcoming regulations and industry standards for produced water management
Hear from key regulators and environmental bodies to ensure your water management program meets with new regulations and industry standards.
- Operational case studies and developing a successful water management program
Gain insight from shale plays across North America and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to ensure successful operation.
Join us as a sponsor for this IQ International conference! Reach your target audience, limit competitor influence at the conference and become a keynote speaker, while sharing your company's solutions for this industry.
- Get registration discounts
- Enhance your brand awareness
- Additional marketing opportunities